Contributed photo / Idaho County
Tara Rose Mendenhall, 27, of Elk City, is charged with second-degree murder in connection with the beating death of fellow Elk City resident Lora K. Vandenburg.
More like this story
- Mendenhall bound over on second-degree murder charge
- Arraignment set on Mendenhall murder charge
- Mendenhall takes deal, pleads guilty to voluntary manslaughter charge
- Mendenhall arrested second-degree murder for Vandenburg death
- Mendenhall convicted for Vandenburg’s beating death: 12-15 years ordered for manslaughter