Photo by Andrew Ottoson
Area winter wheat is progressing apace with little sign of heat stress or disease, including this field pictured west of Grangeville during the last week of June.
More like this story
- June 25 preregister for July 1 prairie crop tour at Nezperce Topics include crop management
- High water likely into the summer
- 2012 Census of Agriculture: Idaho County Stats show profits up, farm acres increased
- 100 years of agriculture: McDonald, Hazelbaker operations receive Idaho Century Farm honor
- Wheat production levels down: Hay up from year ago