News and information from our partners

Provide documentation for veteran designation on Idaho driver’s license

Idaho now offers a veteran designation on both driver’s licenses and identification cards.

To receive the designation, veterans must provide an acceptable document showing proof of honorable discharge from military service. This is at no charge for a new or renewed license or ID card; otherwise it will be a $15 duplicate card fee. The information is added into Idaho’s driver database, and the designation is permanent; an additional cost is applied to have the designation removed.

For information, contact the DMV office in Grangeville, 983-2217. A pamphlet with details is available at the Idaho County Courthouse office.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment


Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)