News and information from our partners

County authorized for CRP haying, grazing use

Idaho County is one of eight counties in the state authorized by the Idaho Farm Service Agency (FSA) State Committee for emergency haying and grazing use through the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) acres due to drought.

Other counties also authorized include Adams, Clearwater, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, Payette and Washington. CRP emergency haying and grazing authorizations for the above counties began Oct. 1 and end Nov. 29. For information: Idaho County FSA office, 983-1050, or visit Idaho FSA online at


Note that due to a reporting error the Kids Klub website was incorrectly listed in a Sept. 30 article. The organization opened its door in 1996. The web site is


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment


Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)