United Country Real Estate is located on 323 W. Main Street in Grangeville.
As of Thursday, December 22, 2016
Taking the time to capture great photos will help sell your home faster. With 90 percent of home buyers searching on the Internet, if your photos look bad your home looks bad.
To help you make the best impression, Earl Musick, owner broker, United Country Real Estate in Grangeville, has these recommendations:
• Don't use a cell phone. A DSLR camera with a flash, wide angle lens and a tripod can make all the difference. Your iPhone is great for selfies … and let’s leave it at that.
• Take a lot of photos with different angles, exposures, and lighting. Pick the best ones to show the public.
• Clean up and stage the rooms. This will be the buyer’s first and maybe only impression of your home. Don't ruin it with clutter and last night’s dishes.
• Don't photograph everything. Ten quality photos of the best parts of the home will work. The idea is to get the buyer interested and wanting to tour the home in person.
• Get the view from the inside of the home. This is something I see all the time. We live in an area with beautiful landscapes and many homes are situated to best capture that through a window, but what looks good to the human eye doesn't always look good on the camera. Quite often the outside is over exposed and the inside of the home is too dark to see. This can be overcome with some knowledge and the right equipment
United Country Real Estate