As of Monday, February 6, 2017
Anyone thinking about starting to sew? The first thing you need to sew is a sewing machine.
- How much to spend on a sewing machine? Well, that depends on what type of sewing you will be doing. At Home Grown Quilts, we can help you determine the right machine for you.
- Where to buy your machine? Home Grown Quilts is LOCAL! That means you get free LOCAL personal training on your new machine, for as long as you need it.
- What brand to consider? Husqvarna Viking of course! You will love your new machine and what it can do!
- What about service and repair availability? Home Grown Quilts provides LOCAL in-house professional and certified service and repair for your machine!
- Where can I find accessories for my machine? Home Grown Quilts carries a large selection of Husqvarna Viking accessories including feet, hoops, quality embroidery thread, needles, extension tables and specialty accessories. If we don’t have it, we can get it for you.
Stop on in, take a look at our line of Husqvarna Viking sewing and embroidery machines, test drive them, and take advantage of some FABULOUS sales going on right now!