As of Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Unclaimed property lies in the possession of the State of Idaho awaiting to be claimed by residents.
The following is a selected list provided by the Idaho Tax Commission on Idaho County residents owed $25 or more in unclaimed property:
- Cottonwood: Cynthia Harris; Estate of Rose K. Kern; Rose K. Kern; St. Mary’s Hospital; Rick Staab.
- Elk City: Kenneth D. Thompson; Sharon C. Vladutu.
- Grangeville: Walter E. Johnson; Gertrude E. Ball; Angela Economen; Matthew R. Smith
- Kamiah: Angela Broncheau; Blanche Harmon; Evelyn M. Litchfield; Robert P. Litchfield; Phil Lyons; Abigail McCready; Randy Panek; Lorin J. Saueressig; Remy Staats.
- Kooskia: Darren D. Pickering; Allan J. Scott; Robin Scott; Selway Hotel; Young Horseman Program.
Check on-line if you have unclaimed property by going to www.sto.idaho.gov and click on Unclaimed Property. For information write to Idaho Unclaimed Property, P.O. Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720-9101; call 877-388-2942 or 332-2942.