Program Director/Lead Teacher: Kristi Keeler; Executive Director/Lead Teacher: Cindy Godfrey;
Assistant Teachers: Roxanne Croston, Danielle Mizer, & Jill Stinnett; AmeriCorps Member: Alyssa Madden.
As of Friday, March 3, 2017
The Kids Klub, Inc. is an essential, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that exists thanks in part to the generosity of donors, volunteers and the commitment of its board of directors. The program provides Grangeville’s youth with cultural, social and educational opportunities that ensure a close tie between kids and the community. This involvement has proved to increase the educational success of its participants through expanded programs throughout the years. We are an ICCP Provider. The Kids Klub received a 5-Star rating through IdahoSTARS's Quality Rating and Improvement System, showing that we are dedicated to providing a high-quality program.
1) The Kids Klub - grades K-6th after-school clubhouse, M-F afterschool until 6 p.m.
2) Kinder-Ready Klub - is available to any 4-5 Pre-K student, after morning preschool is released until the end of the school day. Our goal with this program is Kindergarten readiness.
3) Xperience Xpeditions - grades 7-8, field trips for youth to expand the boundaries of their world.
4) Summer Program - grades K-8th, week-long enrichment camps in June and July.
5) We're proud to bring Missoula Children's Theatre to Grangeville for the 16th year. The Kids Klub, Inc. is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization that will celebrate its 21st year of operation in April 2017. The Kids Klub and Kinder-Ready Klub is located at Grangeville Elementary middle school at 400 South Idaho Street, Grangeville.
Kid's Klub Inc.
Visit www.thekidsklub.org or
find us on Facebook for more information.
The Get Acquainted Spotlight is published weekly and highlights businesses that advertised in our 2017 Get Acquainted.
Call today to reserve your spot in the 2018 edition.