News and information from our partners

Emergency loss loans available to county producers

Physical loss loans are available for Idaho County farm operators. Program availability is for those who have suffered major physical losses caused by blizzard, excessive snow, excessive rain, freeze, flooding, flash flooding and high winds that occurred on Dec. 22, 2016, and continuing, may be eligible for emergency loans.

Approval is limited to applicants who suffered severe physical losses only.

Physical loss loans may be made to eligible farmers and ranchers to repair or replace damaged or destroyed physical property essential to the success of the agriculture operation, including livestock losses.

Producers have eight months from the date of the declaration to apply .

Contact FSA office in Grangeville, 983-1050, or at


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment


Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)