Photo by Andrew Ottoson
The Grangeville Post Office is open, but the front steps are temporarily closed due to crumbling concrete. Repairs aren’t likely to be done this week, as the work is on hold during the facility’s transition to a new postmaster, whose first day is anticipated next Monday, May 15.
More like this story
- Postmaster to discuss mailing options
- Richards at the helm of Grangeville PO
- Expect traffic delays as US 95 projects begin Monday
- Road Work: South Fork of the Salmon River Road closed for work through Sept. 18; Extra truck traffic on Grangeville-Salmon Road 221 due to timber sale activity
- U.S. 95 overlay projects to delay traffic at Ferdinand, White Bird summit through Sept. 5