As of Wednesday, May 16, 2018
GRANGEVILLE Senior Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA), a unit of the Idaho Department of Insurance, is offering a Medicare Workshop, on Wednesday May 23rd at the Soltman Center, 600 W Main Street, Grangeville from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
This workshop is especially designed for:
• People who are turning 65
• Disabled individuals under 65 or others approaching Medicare eligibility
• Anyone who would like to learn more about how Medicare works
Presenters will explain some of the vocabulary that is associated with Medicare and introduce the various parts of Medicare. Attendees will learn about:
• Important timeframes for enrolling in Medicare
• Enrollment periods for Medigap, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
• How the different parts of Medicare work together – and when they don’t
Anyone interested in attending this workshop is encouraged to call the SHIBA Helpline at 1-800-247-4422 to RSVP. You can also find more information on the SHIBA website: www.shiba.idaho.gov
About the Department of Insurance
- The Idaho Department of Insurance has been regulating the business of insurance in Idaho since 1901. The mission of the Department is to serve and protect Idahoans by equitably, effectively and efficiently administering the Idaho Insurance Code and the International Fire Code. For more information, visit doi.idaho.gov.