As of Tuesday, September 11, 2018
What is the level of education for Idaho County’s population?
According to U.S. Census Bureau’s 2012-2016 American Community Survey (ACR), 88 percent of people 25 years and older had at least graduated from high school, and 17 percent had a bachelor’s degree or higher. An estimated 12 percent did not complete high school.
The ACR provides a rolling sample of estimates on more than 40 social, economic and housing characteristics.
Total school enrollment in Idaho County was 3,200 in 2012-2016. Nursery school and kindergarten enrollment was 366 and elementary or high school enrollment was 2,400 children. College or graduate school enrollment was 390.
Of Idaho County’s population in 2012-16:
• 37 percent had obtained a high school diploma or equivalency
• 27 percent had some college and no degree
• 12.4 percent a bachelor’s degree
• 11.6 had less than a high school diploma
• 4.4 percent had a graduate or professional degree.