Photo detail

Elk City Volunteer Fire Department crews responded to a house fire last Wednesday, March 15, at 336 Main Street.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Electrical issue cause for Elk City fire

“We had a quick response, we put out the fire right away..."

Firefighters made short work on an Elk City house fire last week, saving the two-story structure. No injuries were reported. An electrical issue – old wiring – is the suspected cause of last Wednesday’s March 15 fire, according to Jon Menough, board chairman, Elk City Volunteer Fire Department, that originated in the attic.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment

CLOSE X

Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)