GRANGEVILLE Girls from 2 on up to 22 were all part of Shirley’s Dance Studio’s open house in Grangeville Aug. 28. Current and future students met, signed up for the coming year and danced a little, too. Sign-ups are still available by calling Shirley Sears at 509-758-6510. Dancers meet each Monday at the United Methodist Church in Grangeville. (Top) Capri Hagen practices her moves while (left) Faye Kennedy gets into the groove.
- Wensmans set for Feb. 25 arraignment on murder contract charges
- Girls basketball: Prairie's Higgins named Whitepine League 1AD1 "player of the year"
- Girls State basketball tournament: Salmon River advances on 59-43 win over Dietrich
- Syringa’s VA Clinic future unclear
- Reps. Giddings, Troy want to add child genital mutilation as felony in Idaho
- Local lad lands state record catch-and-release steelhead in South Fork Clearwater River
- Dakota Johnson finds periods 'traumatic'
- Brace for more cold, Idaho County; blowing, drifting snow, wind chills main concern
- Dorothy Pearl Earp, 95, Grangeville
- Wishful Thinking Enterprise opens in Ray Holes Mini-Mall
- Hoof disease detected in Idaho elk for the first time
- Bond 25 release date pushed back
- Jason Blum: Happy Death Day 2U was an unlikely sequel
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's family plans
- Liam Hemsworth: 'It felt like the right time to get married'
- Brothers arrested over alleged attack on Jussie Smollett released
- Girls State basketball tournaments: Salmon River rolls Sho-Ban
- Girls State basketball tournaments: Prairie bypassed; Pirates to play Lapwai for third place
News and information from our community partners