The Blue Fox Theatre is a historic cinema. First known as The Mission Revival theater, it was built in 1929 and opened May 2, 1930. The theater's neon-lit marquee was added in 1940. The theater continues to show films 7 days a week and is still owned by the Wagner family, which has owned the building since the 1930s. The Blue Fox Theatre was added to the National Register of Historical Places on November 30, 1999.
116 W. Main Street, Grangeville, ID 83530