Tucker Young received a letter from Jim Fredricks, chief of the fisheries bureau at the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, regarding the 37-inch wild steelhead.
As featured on
- Wensmans set for Feb. 25 arraignment on murder contract charges
- Girls basketball: Prairie's Higgins named Whitepine League 1AD1 "player of the year"
- Girls State basketball tournament: Salmon River advances on 59-43 win over Dietrich
- Syringa’s VA Clinic future unclear
- Dakota Johnson finds periods 'traumatic'
- Reps. Giddings, Troy want to add child genital mutilation as felony in Idaho
- Local lad lands state record catch-and-release steelhead in South Fork Clearwater River
- Dorothy Pearl Earp, 95, Grangeville
- Brace for more cold, Idaho County; blowing, drifting snow, wind chills main concern
- Wishful Thinking Enterprise opens in Ray Holes Mini-Mall
- Gabriel: Scouting the 2018 Chicago Bears defense
- Ann Angell: It’s time to focus on heart health
- Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams eager for Packers’ new, more balanced offense
- Travis Scott inspires Houston mayor to build theme park
- Andrew Scott: Everyone's suffered with their mental health
- Abbey Clancy 'shocked' by pregnancy news
- Keanu Reeves shocked by success of Bill + Ted's Excellent Adventure
- Jennifer Connelly very 'excited' to star opposite Tom Cruise in Top Gun sequel
News and information from our community partners