Border Days, featuring rodeos each night at 6 p.m., parades each afternoon at 2 p.m. and much, much more, runs July 4, 5 and 6 throughout Grangeville. In this special section, you'll find information about this year's Grand Marshal Janet Klement, the Border Days Royalty, former rodeo star Pete Grubb, the Triple Bar Drill Team and more.
Thanks to Cash and Carry Marketplace for providing the eggs for annual Border Days Super Egg Toss!
GRANGEVILLE — Syringa Hospital is putting on a 5K “run, walk or roll” through town this July 4. Those not already registered can register 7 a.…
GRANGEVILLE – Janet Klement has family ties in Border Days history and this year she will become more entwined with Idaho County’s largest cel…
GRANGEVILLE – A long-standing tradition will continue as the Triple Bar Drill Team performs each night during the rodeo.
GRANGEVILLE – No reason to head home Friday night, July 5, following the rodeo: The Hankers will play from rodeo close until midnight.
- Occurred Thursday, July 4th, 2019 @ 6:00 am – 12:00 am
- Occurred Friday, July 5th, 2019 @ 6:00 am
- Occurred Saturday, July 6th, 2019 @ 6:00 am
BORDER DAYS PARADES: ALL THREE DAYS starting at 2 pm on Main Street. View details
- Occurred Thursday, July 4th, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
- Occurred Friday, July 5th, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, July 6th, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Friday, July 5 – Pink Night (Every dollar donated goes to our local Eagles. Wear your pink and support!) View details
- Occurred Thursday, July 4th, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
- Occurred Friday, July 5th, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, July 6th, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
The theme for this year's Border Days Parades is "Blue Jeans and Country Dreams". Visit the Border Days site for a parade entry form. View details
It’s not too late to be in one of the Grangeville Border Days parades. These are set for July 4, 5 and 6, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m…
- Border Days 2019: 108th annual rodeo starts Thursday
- Border Days 2019: Past champions give advice on egg tossing
- Border Days is here! Events run July 4 through 6
- Editorial: Replace tension with three days of fun
- Four candidates vie for Border Days royalty 2020
- Riggins News: Activities on tap for Hot Summer Nights
- Why is it called ‘Border Days’?
- Border Days 2019: Fun runners have fun runs
- Update: Page named Border Days 2020 queen; Remacle is princess
- Border Days 2019: Seven competitors nab thousand-dollar prizes
- Shayla Kaschmitter - Legal clerk
- ‘Equity is redistribution of resources, and that is socialism’ — Rep. Giddings; Columbus, critical race theory cause for teachers denied funding
- Tom Frei, 69
- Klapprich named queen for White Bird Rodeo; ‘It has been a family event my entire life’
- Salmon River Jet Boat Races coming up April 16-18
- Sidewalk install trigger raised to encourage projects
- Fab five to serve as 2021 Idaho County 4-H Ambassadors
- Guest Opinion: Legislation for Idaho being reintroduced
- Idaho agriculture saw record profits in 2020
- Family sets up ‘Community Sharing Box’; B Street cupboard is open to all
- Access improved to remote elk habitat at Joseph Plains
News and information from our community partners